Explore our thematic tracks and topics
Commerce Transformation Days focuses on the digital evoution of business. Across two days, we explore this vast, ever-evolving topic through 6 thematic tracks, covering all areas of successful operations.
Thematic tracks & topics
In the new normal, both B2B and B2C are undergoing rapid new levels of digitalization, with new technologies, processes and entire business models emerging.
- Key commerce trends in the post-Covid new normal
- Critical role of the external expert / Commerce transformation as a service
- Digital change in B2B and B2C / The gap between those sectors
- Direct to consumer (D2C) – significance, evolution & implementation (best practices)
- Business model transformation as a survival strategy and growth enabler
- Moving from transactions to building lasting relationships / Personalizing customer experience
With increased online shopping, the need for consistent customer experience, rapid expansion and fast adaptations are essential.
- Upcoming trends in the commerce sector (cross-border, q-commerce, green commerce, live commerce, e-grocery, the role of a marketplace)
- Fast delivery of a seamless digital experience
- MACH architecture as a response to dynamically changing customer expectations
- Rapid expansion of SaaS and PaaS models in large enterprises
- How to achieve consistent customer experience in a global business
- Increasing role of a marketplace / Symbiotic cooperation as alternative to competition
With more products and more markets comes more processes. Technology can solve talent gaps and provide more efficient supply chains, catering to each market.
- Managing product data on multiple markets and in multinational companies
- How technology supports multi-market and multi-brand companies
- The contemporary supply chain and its growing impact on sales effectiveness
- Moving away from globalization: what happens when supply chains break down?
- Digital commerce in times of climate change – positive force or the accelerator of doom?
- World-wide talent shortage and rapid globalization of the job market
Data & Artificial Intelligence
AI is becoming more common in retail and other traditional areas, but not without risks. Deep Learning and other tools, used right, can help companies improve their resilience, insights and processes.
- The future of retail operations – AI in facility and workforce management
- AI & deep learning in commerce – the risks behind the opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence – convenience and hyper personalization vs privacy: how to find the right balance?
- How AI transforms modern e-commerce and influences conversions?
- From broken to better – employing Process Mining to inject resilience in the global supply chain
- Best practice in sectors with sensitive customer data (finance, insurance, healthcare
Cloud & Cybersecurity
With DevOps and MACH architecture, the cloud’s benefits only grow. Now, companies need to look to further security improvements and building better connections between IT & business.
- Are modern digital businesses vulnerable? The immense need for a solid cybersecurity strategy
- 7 risks for a security breach – what can happen to business data if you fail to secure it
- DevOps in the age of distributed global workforce – recipes for hyper scalable teams
- Relationship between IT partner & e-commerce business. Who brings ideas? Who drives change?
Society & Organization
As web 3.0 and other digital developments change daily life, both society and organization models need to adapt to a globally-connected world.
- Significance of values – How to position your business in an ethical-conscious world?
- The future of blockchain technologies vs unregulated cryptocurrencies. Will the latter crash & burn?
- Web 3.0 and beyond… market predictions for the next 5, 15 and 25 years
- Progressive organization with a unique culture & values as the key competitive advantage in the pursuit of the best talents
- Geopolitics and digital commerce – customs & taxes, regulations, censorship, fragile supply chains, fragmented internet & more